8.6.08

Rules:
  1. Each blogger start with 10 random facts, habits about themselves.
  2. Blogger that have been tagged need to post on their blog about 10 things
  3. At the end of this, you gotta choose 5 people, list them and tag them on the blog
  4. Don't forget to comment on their blog that they have been tagged.

10. I love to try on new clothes :D
9. I watch Disney channel :p
8. Shhh. I’m somewhat afraid of the dark
7. I like to observe people. (It’s fun okay)
6. I think e world’s going in opp ways.
(Like duh. Now guys are so manjer. And gegerls are waaay tougher. Eg. IZYAN :D)
5. I get bored easily :D
4. I sleep with my eyes half-open
(Don’t believe. Ask Nad, Shirlyn or Aisyah)
3. I think Lesbians and gays are way hotter most of the time xD
2. I tend to be broke
(Which only tells me smth. I’ve got to start to save up :p)
1. I am single and I’m loving it :D

5 People to do this Quiz.
- Anna :D
- Yuan Li :D
- Matthew :D
- Nadiah :D
- Farhanah :D

the enigma with the véritable sourire

No comments: